The Mission of the Maine Local Government Human Resource Association (MLGHRA) is to provide employees who are responsible for the delivery of human resource services in their local public sector organizations with a resource for professional development, sharing of knowledge, mutual cooperation, and the advancement of the human resources field in public sector employers around the state.
Upcoming Meetings, Conferences and Topics:
- December 6, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to-11:30 a.m. at the West Kennebunk Fire Station – Presenter: Steven McKenney, U.S. Dept. of Labor, Wage & Hour Division – All payroll/finance/hr recommended to attend.
- Jan. 10 – Bath City Hall – Presenter: Steven McKinney, U.S. Dept. of Labor, Wage & Hour Div.
- March 14 – Sanford Town Hall – Presenter: Philip Moss – Topic: Grievance Arbitration
- July 11 – Your County Government – Presenter to be determined
- Sept. 12 – Maine Municipal Association (MMA), Augusta – Presenter to be determined.